GREEN LIGHTING ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD is an expertised manufacturer of explosion-proof mining lamps which is located in ShenZhen area in china.Our factory has skilled experience in underground working lamps development and production. GREEN LIGHTING focus on the development and innovation, and we pay more attention to great quality. We also have established our own marketing department for foreign business.
1) GREEN LIGHTING has a quick business development, from 2 salesman in 2006 to 30 salesman in 2018 and located in SHEN ZHEN, CHANG SHA, WUHAN three china mainland office.
2) GREEN LIGHTING established more offices in some capital cities. And there is business negotiation office in Hong Kong Kowloon, Canada branch business office is also in preparation this year. GREEN LIGHTING business development department will serve to most customers more comprehensively.
GREEN LIGHTING Products covers:
miner safety cap lamps, explosion proof flashlights, led high power flahslights, led search light, explosion-proof led strip light.
GREEN LIGHTING Market
With excellent quality and good service, GREEN LIGHTING products have already captured the vast consumer markets in many countries such as South America, North America, Europe, Australia, South Africa, Middle East, etc. GREEN LIGHTING has already had more than sixty distributors in forty eight cities over the world.
GREEN LIGHTING advantage:
GREEN LIGHTING assumes to offer most competitive price with good quality and punctual delivery to satisfy our valued customers. Reasonable price, reputation innovation, high-quality service, strict quality control processing make us approved by global customers.
Top quality material
1) CREE led: advanced cree led
2) Germany Bayer PC material make the lamps durable, feel good
3) Panasonic or ATL battery: imported from Japan, it is applied in Apple notebook
R & D
1) GREEN LIGHTIN has built a team of 10 qulified engineers to service all the customers with products development, innovation, solution and technical assitant.
2) Every year we invest 10% annual turnover in our R&D.